Thursday, June 25, 2015

Boulder Creek Lodge a perfect destination for any scouting event planned for southwest Montana

Boy Scouts & Girl Scouts: Some of my fondest memories in my childhood in Rockford, Illinois were scouting (Troop 57 Boy Scout of America). While I was not a Eagle Scout or any other lofty rank the time spent with other Scouts at places like Camp Lowden in Oregon, Illinois will be something I will always cherish. #Boyscouts #Girlscouts, #CampLowden #bouldercreekldg #camping #cabins

A life long goal has been to own and operate a guest/dude ranch or resort in the "Out West".  That goal has been realized in the purchase of the Boulder Creek Lodge in Hall, Montana.  

I hope that both Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts look at our resort for camping, cabins, camper and special events or meetings.

Boy Scouts of America

Girl Scouts of America


Boy Scout Camp: Lowden Oregon, Illinois

No comments:

Post a Comment