Thursday, July 23, 2015

Wanted Bloggers: Travel, RV, Camping & Vacation focus

The importance and impact of social media and specifically blogging to a start up small business is critical to a successful business. The power and reach of bloggers is profound, immediate and of a magnitude seldom realized in marketing.

As owner of the Boulder Creek Lodge - Montana I would invite #travelbloggers  #rvbloggers #Camping #RVPark #CabinRental #huntingbloggers #fishingbloggers #mountainbikebloggers to visit the Boulder Creek Lodge.

Given the above statement I realize just how much I must learn regarding the do's and don'ts of blogging.

The Boulder Creek Lodge in Hall, Montana is a life long dream realized. For the last 16 years I taught high school in northern Illinois. Since March 31, 2008 when my life changed dramatically (The Widow Maker Heart Attack at age 48), I have pursued the life long dream of owning a business in Colorado, Wyoming or Montana with determination and conviction.

My wife and I purchased the Boulder Creek Lodge on May 15, opened the resort on June 15, and now 6 weeks into ownership, I am convinced that the blogger world does in fact have a very special subject (The Boulder Creek Lodge in southwest Montana).

I strongly believe the younger population as well as the older traveling population RV camping, Tent Camping, and Cabin Relaxation travelers seek great stories they can emotionally connect.  The average traveler given the opportunity to become a cast member or participant in the positive story will do so with enthusiasm.

The average tourist, traveler given their choice would happily support American Small Business or Free Enterprise way of life given the chance.

Boulder Creek Lodge Website Home Page

The Widow Maker Heart Attack at age 48

Boulder Creek Lodge Welcome Sign


No comments:

Post a Comment