Sunday, August 9, 2015

Wounded Warrior Service Care/ K9 Care - Montana celebrate at Boulder Creek Lodge

One of the driving reasons for my relentless pursuit of finding my dream business opportunity in the western United States, was my desire to pursue long term relationships with programs/groups that I feel a great deal of passion for and in some way can find a way to support them and their goals.  #K9Care,#Woundedwarriors,

This past weekend Boulder Creek Lodge fulfilled my life goal by hosting 20 veterans and their families from the K-9 Care Montana - Wounded Warrior Service Dog Program. The veterans and their families were truly wonderful and a great representation of the heros that have served in our military protecting our incredible freedoms.

One of the incredible veterans I have had the honor to meet is David Riggs.  David has made it his personal passion and love to assist and support our wounded warriors via his K9 Care Montana for wounded warriors by providing service dogs for those that have given so much to our country.  I consider David to be truly a proud veteran, entrepreneur, coach and friend.
David Riggs and his service dogs



No comments:

Post a Comment